Breeze through medical coding and billing—and get prompt and profitable reimbursement with easy-access reference guide!
Keep pace with 2018 with fast answers for quick and accurate coding and billing. TCI’s Otolaryngology/Allergy Coding Dictionary 2018 gives you your most relied on information for correct claims and swift reimbursement—all in a single user-friendly resource.
Everything you need to make the right coding and billing decisions is laid out for you—crosswalks, CCI edits, thousands of medical terms defined, coding procedures, anesthesia primer, modifiers and lay descriptions for CPT® and HCPCS… and a whole lot more!
Keep the essentials at your fingertips and master your coding and billing today:
- 2018 CPT® and ICD-10-CM crosswalks for otolaryngology and allergy — including CCI alerts and official descriptors for Categories I-III for each CPT® code
- CCI edits for easy and accurate bundling decisions
- Exhaustive list of medical terms with definitions written in easy-to-understand language
- Billing, coding and reimbursement terms and definitions so that you can become familiar with current regulations, requirements, processes, and regulatory agencies
- How-to guidance for coding procedures from the Surgery section including explanations of common terms
- Evaluation and Management (E/M) Survival Guide that walks you through E/M services guidelines to make the right choice between the various E/M service levels
- Anesthesia primer to help you distinguish between various types of anesthesia
- Modifiers and lay descriptions for CPT® and HCPCS modifiers in easy-to-understand language that teaches the how and when to use modifiers
- Lists of prefixes, suffixes, abbreviations, and eponyms commonly used in coding
- Anatomical illustrations to guide you as you read descriptions of services and procedures
- Vital signs and lab values to know what is a normal/abnormal sign or test result
- Place of service (POS) and type of service (TOS) lists
- And many more!
Say goodbye to claim denials, confusion, and fumbling around for answers to your questions.
ORDER ONLINE or call 1-800-508-2582 to get your copy of the Otolaryngology/ Allergy Coding Dictionary 2018 today.
*CPT® is a registered trademark of the American Medical Association