Medical necessity, bundling decisions, understanding terminology and procedures… was never easier!
Keep in step with 2018 and get fast answers for quick and accurate coding and billing. TCI’s Orthopedics Coding Dictionary 2018 delivers your most relied on information for successful claims and maximum reimbursement—all in a single resource.
Gain swift access to the info you need for clean claims— including crosswalks to help you establish medical necessity and CCI edits to make bundling decisions a breeze. You’ll find answers to your question in our extensive dictionary of medical terms, coding procedures, anesthesia primer, modifiers and lay descriptions for CPT® and HCPCS, and more!
Enhance your coding and billing efficiency today:
- 2018 CPT® and ICD-10-CM crosswalks for orthopedics — including CCI alerts and official descriptors for Categories I-III for each CPT® code
- CCI edits for easy and accurate bundling decisions
- Exhaustive list of medical terms with definitions written in easy-to-understand language
- Billing, coding and reimbursement terms and definitions so that you can become familiar with current regulations, requirements, processes, and regulatory agencies
- How-to guidance for coding procedures from the Surgery section including explanations of common terms
- Evaluation and Management (E/M) Survival Guide that walks you through E/M services guidelines to make the right choice between the various E/M service levels
- Anesthesia primer to help you distinguish between various types of anesthesia
- Modifiers and lay descriptions for CPT® and HCPCS modifiers in easy-to-understand language that teaches the how and when to use modifiers
- Lists of prefixes, suffixes, abbreviations, and eponyms commonly used in coding
- Anatomical illustrations to guide you as you read descriptions of services and procedures
- Vital signs and lab values to know what is a normal/abnormal sign or test result
- Place of service (POS) and type of service (TOS) lists
- And many more!
Crack down on coding and billing accuracy with swift-access essentials.
ORDER ONLINE or call 1-800-508-2582 to get your copy of the Orthopedics Coding Dictionary 2018 today.
*CPT® is a registered trademark of the American Medical Association