It’s smooth sailing in 2018 with this comprehensive and handy resource.
Get fast answers. TCI’s Ob-gyn Coding Dictionary 2018 organizes your most relied on information in one comprehensive resource.
Leverage at-a-glance access to the supporting information you need for clean and profitable coding and billing—crosswalks, CCI edits, an extensive index of medical terms defined, coding procedures, anesthesia primer, modifiers and lay descriptions for CPT® and HCPCS… and more!
Conquer your coding and billing challenges the easy way:
- 2018 CPT® and ICD-10-CM crosswalks for ob-gyn — including CCI alerts and official descriptors for Categories I-III for each CPT® code
- CCI edits for easy and accurate bundling decisions
- Comprehensive list of thousands of medical terms with definitions written in easy to understand language
- Billing, coding and reimbursement terms and definitions so that you can become familiar with current regulations, requirements, processes, and regulatory agencies
- How-to guidance for coding procedures from the Surgery section including explanations of common terms
- Evaluation and Management (E/M) Survival Guide that walks you through E/M services guidelines to make the right choice between the various E/M service levels
- Anesthesia primer to help you distinguish between various types of anesthesia
- Modifiers and lay descriptions for CPT® and HCPCS modifiers in easy-to-understand language that teaches the how and when to use modifiers
- Lists of prefixes, suffixes, abbreviations, and eponyms commonly used in coding
- Anatomical illustrations to guide you as you read descriptions of services and procedures
- Vital signs and lab values to know what is a normal/abnormal sign or test result
- Place of service (POS) and type of service (TOS) lists
- And many more!
ORDER ONLINE or call 1-800-508-2582 to get your copy of the Ob-gyn Coding Dictionary 2018 today.
*CPT® is a registered trademark of the American Medical Association