Ace the intricacies of gastroenterology coding and billing with TCI’s convenient look-up guide!
TCI lays out your most used and trusted resources in the Gastroenterology Coding Dictionary 2018. Get quick access to the supporting information you need for medical coding and billing in one well-organized reference—including crosswalks, CCI edits, medical terms with definitions, coding procedures, anesthesia primer, modifiers and lay descriptions for CPT® and HCPCS, and much more!
Take 2018 by storm and get prompt and optimal reimbursement:
- 2018 CPT® and ICD-10-CM crosswalks for gastroenterology — including CCI alerts and official descriptors for Categories I-III for each CPT® code
- CCI edits for easy and accurate bundling decisions
- Comprehensive list of thousands of medical terms with definitions written in easy to understand language
- Billing, coding and reimbursement terms and definitions so that you can become familiar with current regulations, requirements, processes, and regulatory agencies
- How-to guidance for coding procedures from the Surgery section including explanations of common terms
- Evaluation and Management (E/M) Survival Guide that walks you through E/M services guidelines to make the right choice between the various E/M service levels
- Anesthesia primer to help you distinguish between various types of anesthesia
- Modifiers and lay descriptions for CPT® and HCPCS modifiers in easy-to-understand language that teaches the how and when to use modifiers
- Lists of prefixes, suffixes, abbreviations, and eponyms commonly used in coding
- Anatomical illustrations to guide you as you read descriptions of services and procedures
- Vital signs and lab values to know what is a normal/abnormal sign or test result
- Place of service (POS) and type of service (TOS) lists
- And many more!
Expedite your workflow—and get the revenue you deserve—with TCI’s Gastroenterology Coding Dictionary 2018.
ORDER ONLINE or call 1-800-508-2582 today to get your copy.
*CPT® is a registered trademark of the American Medical Association