Turbocharge your workflow—and get the revenue you deserve—with the Family Practice/Primary Care Coding Dictionary 2018!
Ease your workload and enhance your productivity with TCI’s Family Practice/Primary Care Coding Dictionary 2018, a unique coding resource that lays out your most used and trusted resources in one comprehensive reference.
Get fingertip access to the supporting information needed for medical coding and billing—including crosswalks, CCI edits, medical terms with definitions, coding procedures, anesthesia primer, modifiers and lay descriptions for CPT® and HCPCS… and so much more!
The Family Practice/Primary Care Coding Dictionary 2018 puts everything at your fingertips for quick reference.
Rule your coding and billing world with easy-access features:
- 2018 CPT® and ICD-10-CM crosswalks in your specialty — including CCI alerts and official descriptors for Categories I-III for each CPT® code
- CCI edits for easy and accurate bundling decisions
- Comprehensive list of thousands of medical terms with definitions written in easy to understand language
- Billing, coding and reimbursement terms and definitions so that you can become familiar with current regulations, requirements, processes, and regulatory agencies
- How-to guidance for coding procedures from the Surgery section including explanations of common terms
- Evaluation and Management (E/M) Survival Guide that walks you through E/M services guidelines to make the right choice between the various E/M service levels
- Anesthesia primer to help you distinguish between various types of anesthesia
- Modifiers and lay descriptions for CPT® and HCPCS modifiers in easy-to-understand language that teaches the how and when to use modifiers
- Lists of prefixes, suffixes, abbreviations, and eponyms commonly used in coding
- Anatomical illustrations to guide you as you read descriptions of services and procedures
- Vital signs and lab values to know what is a normal/abnormal sign or test result
- Place of service (POS) and type of service (TOS) lists
- And many more!
Pin down the coding and billing information you need quickly and effortlessly with this convenient resource designed for the busy healthcare professional.
ORDER ONLINE or call 1-800-508-2582 for your copy of TCI’s Family Practice/Primary Care Coding Dictionary 2018.
*CPT® is a registered trademark of the American Medical Association