Your all-inclusive quick-reference guide for expedient cardiology coding and billing
Crosswalks, CCI edits, coding, billing, and reimbursement terms, anatomical illustrations, HCPCS and CPT® modifiers with lay descriptions—TCI’s Cardiology Coding Dictionary 2018 puts you in command with everything you need at your fingertips.
The Cardiology Coding Dictionary 2018 is a unique coding resource jam-packed with all the supporting information you need for fast and optimal reimbursement.
Establishing medical necessity? Bundling decisions? Not a problem. Now you can zip through your workload with swift answers. Master your medical coding and billing challenges with this must-have, comprehensive and convenient look-up guide.
Command the complexities of cardiology coding and billing with:
- 2018 CPT® and ICD-10-CM crosswalks in your specialty — including CCI alerts and official descriptors for Categories I-III for each CPT® code
- CCI edits for easy and accurate bundling decisions
- Comprehensive list of thousands of medical terms with definitions written in easy to understand language
- Billing, coding and reimbursement terms and definitions so that you can become familiar with current regulations, requirements, processes, and regulatory agencies
- How-to guidance for coding procedures from the Surgery section including explanations of common terms
- Evaluation and Management (E/M) Survival Guide that walks you through E/M services guidelines to make the right choice between the various E/M service levels
- Anesthesia primer to help you distinguish between various types of anesthesia
- Modifiers and lay descriptions for CPT® and HCPCS modifiers in plain English to eliminate confusion
- Lists of prefixes, suffixes, abbreviations, and eponyms commonly used in coding
- Anatomical illustrations to guide you as you read descriptions of services and procedures
- Vital signs and lab values to know what is a normal/abnormal sign or test result
- Place of service (POS) and type of service (TOS) lists
- And many more!
Don’t make it hard on yourself. Pick up this game-changing resource today.
ORDER ONLINE or call 1-800-508-2582 for your copy of TCI’s Cardiology Coding Dictionary 2018.
*CPT® is a registered trademark of the American Medical Association