Where Can I Find RVUs for CPT® and HCPCS Codes?
Fast Coder and Physician Coder subscribers can find a code’s RVUs from the Medicare Physician Fee Schedule (MPFS) in multiple locations on SuperCoder.com once logged in:
- Fee Schedules: Choose a year (from 2016 to 2012), enter a code in the search box, and see results including RVUs, national and local fees, global days, MUEs, and modifier indicators.
- CCI Edits Checker: While you’re checking bundled code pairs, you can see each code’s RVUs as well as national and local fees.
- Coding Tools: Look for the widget called Part B Physician Fees & More. It works a lot like the Fee Schedules tool above by providing a wide range of details. You also can check RVUs on the CCI Edits Checker widget.
- Code details page: On a details page for a code paid under the MPFS, look under Compliance Tools and choose the Fee Schedules tab. Click Calculate to view the code’s data.
- Code listing page: When viewing codes as a range, choose the Fees button or Fee Schedule button to open a pop-up window with code fee data.