Ask an Expert  The hotline to leaders in specialty coding advice.

About this Question

  • Posted by 25294, 2 years ago. There are 2 posts. The latest reply is from .
  1. Is there a difference in CPT codes for a rhomboid flap vs a rotation flap?

  2. Even though coders might have categorized it as per practice, but basically depending upon the type of defect, the closures seems to be of similar nature. The type flap needed to close the defect is based on anatomical sites in general depending upon the size of the flap for closure.
    Mostly defects on anatomical sites like foreheadh, cheeks, chin, mouth, neck, anxillae, genealia, hands, and/for feet, rhomboid closure using .
    Defects on anatomical sites like eyelids, nose, ears and/or lips the closure are mostly rotational using rotational flop.
    Whats your take?

RSS feed for this Question

To Post Your Question
Subscribe to SuperCoder Ask An Expert
Already a
SuperCoder Member