Protect Payments with ICD-9 Code Search
and Practical Tips
SuperCoder’s effective and result-driven Code Search effortlessly connects you to the information you need with ICD-9 code search tied to official ICD-9 coding information so your payments are safer and faster. This handy tool helps you get essential coding information across three other codesets — ICD-10-CM, CPT®, and HCPCS Level II.
Code Search gives you the essential ICD-9 code lookup and official information you need for ICD-9 coding. Just look up a diagnosis code using keyword(s), the alphabetic index, or a range. You’ll see all the essential info you need for accurate coding including ICD-9 code info from coding guidelines, ICD-9 official guidelines, and CMS Manuals.
- 4-Way Code Search: Essential code compliance information tied to your CPT®, HCPCS, ICD-10-CM and ICD-9 code searches.
- Easy crosswalk between ICD-9 and ICD-10 codes: Convert all your top used ICD-9-CM codes to ICD-10-CM codes, and vice versa, with ICD-10 Bridges on your ICD-9-CM and ICD-10-CM code details pages.
- Faster ICD-9 Code Search: Spot keyword associated ICD-9 codes faster with Coder-Designed Search Logic that ranks the results and shows you the most likely codes first.
- Book-like Search: Electronic Alphabetic Index search lets coders look up terms the same way they do in their books.
- Compliant Stickies: Provide consistent compliance officer approved instructions for ICD-9-CM Volume 1 codes using Shared Notes available on corporate accounts.
- Diagnosis Code Expert: No more flipping between PDFs thanks to ICD-9 Code Descriptor, Instructional Notes, Category Notes, Chapter Specific Coding Guidelines, and associated CMS Transmittals and Manuals — all on the same page.
- Invalid Code Warnings: Instantly see how many digits a code requires with code validation symbols included on code neighborhood pages.
- ICD-9 Neighborhood View: Most coders want to see a code’s close relations prior to going to the specific code and Search Settings lets you control whether your codeset search includes the hierarchy view or goes directly to a code’s details page.
- Extremely Affordable: Much cheaper (Memberships as low as $9.95 a month!) and lighter than 4 manuals!