Search Across ICD-9, ICD-10, HCPCS, and CPT® Codes, & Comply With CCI, NCDs, and LCDs at 1 Low Price
Fast Coder provides cost-saving compliance essentials by offering tools and features at a price difficult to beat elsewhere. This Web-based coding service boosts your compliance with modifier usage, CCI edits, LCDs, and NCDs featuring ICD-9 codes, and at the same time it provides all the medical code information you need in one place to help you code better faster and more profitably.
Fast Coder also allows you to check MUEs, global days, and payment status with the Medicare Physician Fee Schedule plus 6 other fee schedules. This compliance resource also facilitates easy cross walking between CPT® to ICD-9-CM, ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM, and NDC to CPT®/HCPCS codes (and reverse crosswalks).
Code Changes at Your Convenience: Get CPT® 2014 code updates plus the previous year’s CPT® code changes.
- 4-Way Code Search: Essential code compliance information is tied to your HCPCS, ICD-9-CM, ICD-10-CM, and CPT® code searches.
- Modifier Crosswalk: Check allowed CPT®, CMS, and ASA modifiers right at code level.
- LCD and NCD Lookup: Same-site complete LCD policies with hyperlinks eliminate jumping to CMS pages. Plus Fast Coder includes NCDs containing ICD-9-CM codes right at CPT® code level!
- CPT® ↔HCPCS Crosswalk: Quickly identify drugs associated with CPT® procedure codes.
- CCI Edit Checker: Adhere to CCI edits thanks to same-view descriptors and RVUs sorted in descending value order.
- 2013-2014 CPT® Coding Crosswalk: This CPT® code lookup tool allows you to check which 2013 CPT® codes have changed and helps you crosswalk to the new codes instantly
- Physician Fee Schedule Code Status: Expanded CCI Edit Checker logic also includes hard-to-detect never codes found in the Medicare Physician Fee Schedule.
- Fee Schedules: Enter a CPT® code to see info from over 6 fee schedules. Data goes back to 2011.
- ICD-10 Bridges: Easily convert ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM codes (and vice versa) with two mappers based on GEMs and approximation logic.
- Superbill Converter: Simply upload your Superbill of ICD-9 codes from your system and generate your own Superbill of ICD-10 GEM and Extended codes.
- CPT-ICD-9 CrossRef: Get the top ICD-9-CM codes submitted for a CPT® code, or the reverse, on Medicare and private payer claims.
- NDC↔CPT®/HCPCS CrossReference: Quickly find Medicare Part B drug information for CPT®/HCPCS codes.