Search Across ICD-9, ICD-10, HCPCS and CPT® Codes & Comply With CCI, NCDs and LCDs at Budget Low
Fast Coder provides cost-saving compliance essentials by providing tools and features at a price difficult to find elsewhere. This web-based coding service boosts your compliance with modifier usage, CCI edits, LCDs, and NCD ICD-9 codes and at the same time provides all the medical code information you need in one place to help you code better faster and more profitably.
The CPT® 2013 codes plus previous years' CPT® code changes are now live on this handy compliance resource. Every fall, this service arms you with the CPT® code lookup you need to stay on top of the year's upcoming CPT® changes. You can access the just-in CPT codes on the Fast Coder page by clicking the button titled CPT® 2013 Code Changes.
- 4-Way Code Search: Essential code compliance information tied to your HCPCS, ICD-9, ICD-10-CM and CPT® code searches
- Modifier Crosswalk: Check allowed CPT®, CMS, and ASA modifiers right at code level
- LCD and NCD Lookup: Same-site complete LCD policies with hyperlinks eliminate jumping to CMS pages. Now includes NCDs containing ICD-9-CM codes right at CPT® code level!
- CPT® <->HCPCS Crosswalk: Helps identify drugs associated with CPT® procedure codes
- CCI Edit Checker: Adhere to CCI edits thanks to same-view descriptors and RVUs sorted in descending value order. Also, tide over the massive CCI changes (233,241 new CCI edit pairs added) that went into effect on Oct 1, 2012
- 2012-2013 CPT® Coding Crosswalk: This CPT® code lookup tool allows you to check which 2012 CPT® codes have changed and helps you crosswalk to the new codes instantly
- Physician Fee Schedule Code Status: Expanded CCI Edit Checker logic also includes hard-to-detect never codes found in the Medicare Physician Fee Schedule.