Pre-clearinghouse claims cleaner reduces rework time, processing fees
Relying on only CCI edits to clean claims can result in denials and improper coding. Although no CCI edits exist for 94760 and 9921x, carriers forbid reporting pulse oximetry and any other same day code via the Medicare Physician Fee Schedule. For complete claim checking, coders and billers need a weapon that combines CCI with the logics of the Medicare Physician Fee Schedule, CPT® concepts, LCDs, NCDs and more.
SuperCoder's CMS 1500 Scrubber for Real-Time and Batch Processing identifies common error denial reasons for cleaner clearinghouse claim submissions which means decreased claims rework time, clearinghouse submissions, and filing costs. Plus with the reliability of the Coding Institute staff, your compliance officer can be confident in increased coding and billing compliance.
Optimized for real-world workflow, coders can simply enter any claims data for instant feedback with the included Real-Time format or a biller can avoid data reentry by uploading multiple medical claims in xml or ANSI 837. The data is instantly imported into SuperCoder's powerful Real-Time Scrubber where the biller can adjust each claim and then export the scrubbed claims back into your system.
- Real-Time so a coder or biller can manually enter individual claim data for instantaneous advice
- Batch Processing eliminates manual entry time with direct upload of a batch of claim files in 837 or xml format into the Real-Time Scrubber for feedback on all and post-adjustment exporting back into user's system
- CPT® concept checking that goes beyond CCI to reveal disallowed combos per AMA
- Physician Fee Schedule code status errors that alert the coder to non-billable Medicare combinations
- Medical necessity verification against LCD, NCD, and CPT®↔ICD-9 CrossRef featuring private payer top reported diagnoses
- Modifier crosswalk to check for proper usage of modifier 24, 25, 59 and more
- Faster fixing of claims due to easy-to-understand language - no Clearinghouse jargon
- Trusted logic developed by the Coding Institute certified auditors.