for $399.95 per year or $49.95 per month
The Cutting-Edge Online Resource Specially Crafted for Radiology
to compare to other industry solutions.
Now spot applicable codes faster with more relevant results. Get results specific for Age-, Gender-, or Time-based codes, and narrow down multi-anatomy code results by adding location. What's even better? ... Your favorite coder is now available at a monthly price of $49.95!
5-way, simultaneous search of 4 codesets — CPT®, HCPCS, ICD-9, and ICD-10 New — satisfies your need to find the code you need fast. Most of the codes feature anatomic illustrations to add efficiency and accuracy to interventional radiology coding.
CCI, LCD, and fee schedule tools conquer your compliance concerns: CCI Edits Checker prevents S&I coding blunders, LCD/NCD Lookup reveals your MAC’s coverage from abdominal CT to zygapophyseal joint injection while the 7-in-1 Fee Schedule tool gives you instant PC/TC details and RVUs.
Optimize your radiology pay with the latest information and strategies from the Coding Institute’s Radiology Coding Alert and Radiology Coding Survival Guide.
Get full reimbursement, hassle-free, by checking your claim against CPT↔ICD-9 CrossRef, CPT® ↔ HCPCS, and CPT®/HCPCS ↔ Modifiers crosswalk tools
- Quickly find the ICD-10 matches to your most commonly ICD-9 used codes with ICD-10 Bridges.
- Ensure coding and billing compliance with CMS 1500 Scrubber for Real-Time that suggests instant compliance-boosting fixes.
- Quickly find Medicare Part B drug information for CPT®/HCPCS codes with NDC↔CPT/HCPCS CrossReference.
Nab up to 38 AAPC-approved CEUs to keep your certification current.
- Article CPT® 2014: Factor in Units of 10030 for Percutaneous Fluid Collection
- Article CPT® 2014: Update Your Vascular Embolization/Occlusion Coding For 2014
- Article ICD-10: Navigate the New ICD-10 Code Set for Your Pneumoconiosis Diagnosis