for $399.95 per year or $49.95 per month
Round-the-Clock Specialized Coder for Maximum Pay, Minimum Error
to compare to other industry solutions.
Now spot applicable codes faster with more relevant results. Get results specific for Age-, Gender-, or Time-based codes, and narrow down multi-anatomy code results by adding location. What's even better? ... Your favorite coder is now available at a monthly price of $49.95!
Flexible code search for CPT®, HCPCS, and ICD-9-CM is now enhanced with an all-new ICD-10-CM search
Struggling with specialty topics, such as ob care, lysis of adhesions, or annual visits? Ob-Gyn Coding Alert and Ob-Gyn Coding Survival Guide – written by a certified Ob-Gyn coding specialist™ – have you covered
Kick compliance issues to the curb using LCD/NCD Lookup and color-coded CCI Edits Checker
Easily review RVUs, allowed modifiers, and Medically Unlikely Edits (MUEs) with the 7-in-1 Fee Schedule Tool
- Optimized for real-world workflow, ob-gyn coders can simply enter any claims data into the CMS 1500 Scrubber for Real-Time and get instant advice.
- Switch effortlessly from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM codes with two mappers based on GEMs and approximation logic.
- Find useful Medicare Part B drug information for CPT®/HCPCS codes using the new NDC↔CPT/HCPCS CrossReference.
38 AAPC-approved CEUs help satisfy your CPC® and COBGC™ certification requirements.
- Article CCI 20.0: New Codes 49406 and 49407 Among Non-Mutually Exclusive Edits You Must Implement Now
- Article CCI 20.0: Highlight Mutually Exclusive Edits Added to New CPT® Codes 10030 and 49407
- Article ICD-10: Preterm Labor Codes 644.00 And 644.03 Transition to New O60.0- Options