for $399.95 per year or $49.95 per month
Code Search & Advice Customized for Your Neurosurgery Practice
to compare to other industry solutions.
Now spot applicable codes faster with more relevant results. Get results specific for Age-, Gender-, or Time-based codes, and narrow down multi-anatomy code results by adding location. What's even better? ... Your favorite coder is now available at a monthly price of $49.95!
More efficient neurosurgery code search with real-time searching across four codesets: CPT®, HCPCS, ICD-9, and ICD-10-CM New!
Demystify allowed modifiers, global packages, and Medically Unlikely Edits (MUEs) with the clear and concise 7-in-1 Fee Schedule tool
Nip denials in the bud using LCD Lookup, CPT↔ICD-9 CrossRef, and CCI Edits Checker
Put brand new code pairing tools to work for you: CPT® ↔ modifiers, HCPCS ↔ modifiers, and CPT® ↔ HCPCS
- Make the transition to ICD-10-CM simple with two helpful mappers – ICD-10 GEMs and Extended logic.
- Simply enter any claims data on the CMS 1500 Scrubber for Real-Time to get instant feedback.
- Enter any CPT®/HCPCS code to gets its relative Medicare Part B drug information using NDC ↔ CPT/HCPCS CrossRef.
38 AAPC-approved CEUs — including 6 CEU opportunities from your monthly Neurosurgery Coding Alert
- Article Op Note: Follow This 61711 Example to Spot the Vessels Involved in Anastomosis
- Article ICD-10: Customize Your Reporting for Ankylosing Spondylitis in 2014
- Article PQRS: Watch Your Ps and Qs: Align Your Practice To These PQRS Changes