new specialty content, codes and tools on one page:
Facility Coder Power Pack equips your staff with four Coders - DRG Coder, Outpatient Facility Coder, Anesthesia Coder and one Physician Coder of your choice (choose from 26 specialties) - in one site. Each Coder connects code search with medical coding tools and one newsletter to help coders, nurses, auditors, and billers work faster and more competently:
An efficient, intuitive replacement to coding books, this inpatient code lookup tool provides instant search across CPT®, ICD-9 Vol 1 & 3, HCPCS, ICD-10, and DRGs along with color-coded OR/Non-OR symbols that make
identifying applicable setting easy. It also allows CDI nurses an easier way to spot hospital allowances while searching by DRG.
This online solution provides complete ASC and APC info on a single page. Your staff can work seamlessly with CPT®-ASC-APC CrossReferences
and safeguards your pay using OPPS CCI Edits Checker featuring auditor-recommended location reminder. Read More
This online solution provides 3 ASA coding resources, calculator, and advice in one place. CPT®-ASA CROSSWALK Plus Units streamlines work recent and archived articles in the monthly newsletter - Anesthesia Coding Alert boost coding accuracy. This Anesthesia Coding bundle also provides complete anesthesia information fully integrated at
CPT® code level. Read More.
This specialty coder on your desktop provides your staff with Code Search, effective medical coding tools like customizable CCI Edits Checker, 5-in-1 fee schedule, LCD/NCD lookup, CPT↔ICD-9 CrossRef, ICD-10 Bridges, and more
- everything rolled in one page for your staff's convenience. This resource also includes expert guidance from a Coding Institute coding or compliance newsletter offered in 26 specialties. Read More.
With this superfast Code Search, you get code descriptions, guidelines, symbols, and more. Staff can search by abbreviation, keyword, or code across CPT®, ICD-9, ICD-10, HCPCS, DRG, and APC codes. The tool is index searchable and allows users to lookup codes just as they do in their coding books
CPT® code Lay Terms and Illustrations
ICD-9-CM Vol. 1 and 2
ICD-9-CM Vol. 3
– Help your staff take control of the financial impact the changing healthcare scenario has on your organization with online access to monthly* newsletters that provide new articles and archives:
This monthly newsletter boosts your bottom line and compliance by focusing on topics specific to hospitals - ICD-10-PCS implementation, DRG selection, documentation improvement tips, and more.
This monthly newsletter helps your facility stay profitable by covering issues vital to the Outpatient sector - ASC approved procedures, appropriate payment indicators, breaking news on OPPS CCI, and more.
This only-anesthesia coding newsletter offers reliable anesthesia coding guidance to ensure maximum payments from insurance claims.
This tool empowers your staff with all the AMA's CPT® Assistant denial busting - and accuracy boosting - reference articles that the association has published since 1990.
Help your staff stay in compliance using these handy Part A and Part B tools - all in this one resourceful pack:
- LCDs – See any LCD’s allowed ICD-9 codes plus complete policy text on the same site
- NCDs – Shows ICD-9 codes included in any National Coverage Determinations for a CPT® code
- Modifiers Crosswalk - Check allowed CPT®, CMS, and ASA modifiers for CPT® and HCPCS codes
- ICD-10 Bridge – See an ICD’9 code’s directly related ICD-10 code as well as its approximation codes to start improving documentation now
- CPT® ↔ HCPCS Crosswalk – Alerts you to associated drug and supply codes for CPT® codes and vice versa
- CPT↔ICD-9 CrossReference – Decrease denials by checking for top reported ICD-9 Vol. 1 codes for a CPT® code
- CCI Edits Checker - Quickly check CCI-allowed CPT® and HCPCS code combinations sorted in descending order by Relative Value Units (RVUs)
- OPPS Edits Checker – Instantly switch between Part A and Part B edits without reentering code combinations
- ICD-9 Vol. 1-DRG Crosswalk – Lookup a CPT® code and get related ICD-9 volume 1 codes and their applicable DRGs plus MS-DRG and MS-LTC fee info
- ICD-9 Vol. 3-DRG Crosswalk – Cross a CPT code to associated ICD-9 volume 3 codes and their applicable DRGs plus MS-DRG and MS-LTC fee info
- MDC Cross Reference – Crosswalk a DRG back to its Medical Diagnostic Code (MDC)
- Revenue Codes – Check CMS revenue codes right on a CPT® code page.
- HCPCS-ICD-9 Vol. 3 Crosswalk – Instantly see the procedure code related to a HCPCS Level II code
- ASA CROSSWALK®, ASA Reverse CROSSWALK®, and ASA Relative Value Guide® - Complete anesthesia claims in seconds with American Society of Anesthesiologists essential resources
- Anesthesia unit-time and day calculator — all fully integrated in your CPT® code search
Get the power of these 7 fee schedule tools in one place, something your staff will find hard to find in one pack anywhere else:
- Medicare Physician Fee Schedule (PFS)
- Medically Unlikely Edits (MUEs)
- Clinical Diagnostic Laboratory Fee Schedule (CLAB)
- Durable Medical Equipment, Prosthetics/Orthotics & Supplies (DMEPOS)
- Average Sales Price (ASP)
- Inpatient Prospective Payment System (IPPS)
- Outpatient Prospective Payment System (OPPS)
- Check claims for thousands of issues in one swoop with the scrubber for:
14 Survival Guides :
- CMS 1500: The much-improved CMS 1500 Real-Time Scrubber combines CCI with the logics of the Physician Fee Schedule, CPT® concepts, LCDs, and more.
- UB 04
These guides help your staff overcome the toughest coding challenges for 10 specialties with coverage on each specialty's top procedures, diagnoses, and payer variations:
- Cardiology Survival Guide
- Coding and Reimbursement Survival Guide
- Evaluation and Management Survival Guide
- Gastroenterology Survival Guide
- General Surgery Survival Guide
- ICD-9 Specialty Guide
- Ob-Gyn Coding Survival Guide
- Otolaryngology Survival Guide
- Part B Insider Survival Guide
- Pathology Laboratory Survival Guide
- Pediatric Coding Survival Guide
- Physician Coding Update
- Radiology Coding Survival Guide
- Urology Survival Guide.