File Rock-Solid Claims in Half the Time with Definitive Urology Coding Advice
Get the latest urology-specific updates and consolidate the coding process with this resourceful newsletter developed exclusively for those who code for urology. This monthly newsletter helps you stay on top of payer-specific Provenge policies, repeat TURP procedures, ureterolysis CCI edits, and more.
In each monthly issue, Urology Coding Alert provides pertinent, urology-specific guidance to overcome your top coding challenges with practical, expert-tested solutions. Plus get the inside scoop on 2014 code changes – including ICD-10-CM – to stay one step ahead.
5 Reasons Why You Should Subscribe to Urology Coding Alert:
- Accuracy Booster: Monthly urology coding articles take you through the latest urodynamics coding and payments changes, NMP-22 (BladderChek test) coding revisions, and more!
- Time Saver: Largest bank of online code and keyword-searchable urology coding articles get you to your answers fast.
- ICD-10 Trainer: Stay on course to the 2014-system with monthly updates from The Coding Institute’s AHIMA-certified ICD-10 instructor
- Authoritative: Written by a certified urology coder and reviewed by famed urologist consultant Michael A. Ferragamo, MD, FACS.
- Freebies: As a subscriber, you’re connected to the coding industry’s hottest exclusives at no extra cost: Online archive (offering articles back to 1999), Coding 911, SuperCoder Bolt, monthly webinars, 24 FREE AAPC CEUs per year, and much, much more.