Insightful Coding Resource Exclusively Designed to Maximize Your Podiatry Pay
Let Podiatry Coding & Billing Alert take you through the latest changes affecting your specialty so you can cash in on hidden revenue opportunities. From fracture care and surgical repair to ABN and HIPAA advice, you’ll be well on your way to a solid reimbursement footing thanks to this monthly newsletter’s practical tips and real-world tactics.
Plus, the Alert’s podiatry coding and billing articles give you complete insight to stay on top of 2014 coding changes – including ICD-10-CM implementation strategies!
5 Reasons Why You Should Subscribe to Podiatry Coding & Billing Alert
- 2013 Code Change Prepper: The monthly podiatry coding articles give you a head start on prepping for 2013 coding changes.
- Time Saver: Find the info you need in a breeze with code and keyword searchable database of our newsletter archives.
- Stress-Free ICD-10 Transition: Take regular strides toward the big switch to the new system with monthly ICD-10 articles.
- 100% Money Back Assurance: Not happy with the quality of your subscription? Just let us know and we’ll return your subscription price – no questions asked.
- Complimentary Online Resources: As a subscriber, you’re connected to the coding industry’s hottest exclusives at no extra cost: Online archive (offering articles since 2009), Coding 911, SuperCoder Bolt, monthly webinars, 24 FREE AAPC CEUs per year, and much much more