Summer Coding: Take the Pain Out of Coding Sunburns, Bee Stings, and Other Summer Visits With These Quick Tips
Know how swimmers’ ear code will change under ICD-10.
Summer weather means swimming, camp, and lots of time outside -- which can result in additional challenges for your pediatric practice. Check out this quick summer coding primer for answers to your most pressing seasonal coding issues.
1. Know Swimmers’ Ear Code for 2012--And Beyond
If you [...]
Want more code info & how to
articles for Pediatric Codes?
Sign-up for Pediatric Coder's FREE Trial Today to:
- Simplify pediatric codes? code lookup across CPT®, ICD-9, ICD-10, & HCPCS codes
- Get fee schedules rates, global days, MUEs all at one place
- Meet the code’s requirements with easy-to-understand tips
- Check allowed modifiers
- Cut CCI edits checking time by 94%