Minimize Your Gastroenterology Coding Errors & Maximize Your Pay Every Month
Bypass the hottest gastroenterology coding trouble spots with Gastroenterology Coding Alert. Every month, this how-to newsletter provides proven tactics for FOBT, esophageal motility studies, colonoscopies, modifier 78 scenarios, and more.
This newsletter is your key to compliant claims in 2015. Check in each month for practical, gastroenterology-specific ICD-10 guidance to tackle your toughest challenges for the October 1 implementation.
And did you know that nearly 25 percent of the 2014 CPT® code changes relate to gastroenterology? Gastroenterology Coding Alert will help you apply all the code changes with ease by guiding you through the new code set for rigid esophagoscopies and additional updates for flexible endoscopies, upper EGD procedures, and ERCPs.
5 Reasons Why You Should Subscribe to Gastroenterology Coding Alert
- Specialty-Specific Insight: Policy experts like Michael Weinstein, MD and Joel Brill, MD reveal the inside scoop so your gastroenterology coding is on track.
- No More Binder Flipping: Online search by code or keyword of thousands of archived articles (spanning 13 years) takes you to the info you need in a flash.
- Monthly ICD-10 Info: That’ll help you learn the changes in store for ICD-9 codes and make a smooth landing when the new system goes into effect.
- Protected Payments: From included screening H&Ps to accurate consultation documentation, your evaluation and management coding will withstand auditor scrutiny.
- 24 AAPC CEUs: Each year, pass quizzes from SuperCoder Bolt (12 CEUs), webinars (6 CEUs), and Gastroenterology Coding Alert (6 CEUs) to keep your certification ticking.