SuperCoder Illustrated for Vascular Surgery 2014
Struggling with common vascular CPT® coding challenges, like assigning AAA repair codes or deciphering codes for lower extremity revascularization procedures? Now there’s a medical coding book that will boost your vascular coding accuracy while ethically increasing revenue.
SuperCoder Illustrated for Vascular Surgery 2014 gives coders all the essential information they need on top-used vascular codes. Simply look up a vascular surgery CPT®; codes numerically to get a mini digest of the code, its official descriptor, and Medicare details. Plus, gain further insight with illustrations and practical coding tips written by certified coding experts. This compact spiral-bound vascular surgery coding book cuts costs and research time with these great benefits:
- ICD-9 & ICD-10 CrossReference tools
- Up-to-date CPT® procedure codes
- Easy-to-read lists of comprehensive CCI edits to protect payments
- Global period indicators so you capture every legitimate E/M
- Medicare physician fee data to plug revenue drains
- Improved coding accuracy with easy-to-understand Lay Terms and Coding Tips
Start accessing Vascular CPT® Codes faster and stay away from denials by grabbing a copy of SuperCoder Illustrated for Vascular Surgery 2014.